Saturday, June 20, 2015

My Topiary Treasures

Hey Jammers! I just came back from seeing the movie, "Inside Out". I am seeing a lot of movies lately!

"Inside Out" was a hilarious movie! If your thinking about seeing it, you should. Though I feel like it wasn't supposed to be for 9 and younger. There's a couple parts you would understand, if your 11 and on. Especially the end. (You'll get what I mean when you see the movie)

My mom got a new car as her birthday present! It is a totally awesome car, with 3 rows! I will always sit in the back! It is an awesome grayish-black shade, with leather. I cannot wait till' we go on our annual family summer trip!

So jammers, I bought all the topiary trees in the topiary shop, and put them in my den. It looks so cool when your walk into my den now! I cannot wait till' they add new topiary animals. When you look at the shop, you can see a lion topiary, otter topiary, and owl topiary. (These are just the ones that are not released yet.)

So that's it! Enjoy the rest of your evening!
  

1 comment:

  1. I watched Inside Out too! But I also watched Minions, in my opinion, Minions is better.

    ReplyDelete