Friday, June 19, 2015

Interactive Den Item Friday! The IPad!

Hey Jammers! Today is Friday, so you know what that means, Interactive Den Item Friday! I was at kacey16's den strolling around when I accidentally clicked on the IPad on the floor. I look closer, and it was a game! The objective of the game is for the lady bug to eat the green things. It's pretty addicting! Here's a picture!
 Here's how you do it.
Step 1: Walk up to the IPad.
Step 2: Click the tiny paw on the bottom of the IPad.
Step 3: A lady bug will appear. Click anywhere on the screen to move the lady bug.
Step 4: Collect as many green bugs as you can!

NOTE: Playing this game will NOT get you gems. There is no finishing the game. The game is just for fun, not gems.

That's all folks!

1 comment:

  1. Please be my buddy, my username is OceanEclipse1001 and my blog is theanimaljam1001.blogspot.com
    I love your blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete